WhatsApp can now be used in all kinds of ways, for example via a smartphone or WhatsApp Web. You can now make your own stickers easily via WhatsApp Web or the desktop app and in this tip you can read how that works.
Stickers WhatsApp: Create via Web or Desktop App
WhatsApp is the most used chat app here. You can chat with all your friends, family and acquaintances via your smartphone. You can also use WhatsApp Web for years and there is also a special desktop application. As a beta user of the app, you can be the first to use and test new features and this is the case again.
For example, you can now create your own stickers via WhatsApp Web or desktop application in a few simple steps. To make such a beautiful ‘digital sticker’ yourself, follow these steps:
- Open WhatsApp Web or the WhatsApp desktop application;
- Open a conversation in which you want to send the sticker;
- Tap on the paper clip and choose ‘sticker’;
- Upload an image that serves as the basis for the sticker;
- Edit it with emoji, text, other stickers or crop it;
- Completely satisfied, then press send.
You can of course also save it for later use. You can of course also see it when you open WhatsApp on your smartphone. However, you can only use fixed stickers and therefore no animated ones. This means that you can only send static images. Whether and when that will change remains to be seen. You can download the app on your smartphone via the button below.