The latest midrange model, “Redmi Note 10 Pro,” released in Japan by Xiaomi as a SIM-free model in the middle of last month.
Equipped with Snapdragon 7 32G, the main camera is equipped with a 108-megapixel sensor (ISOCELL HM2).
Still, the price is in the middle of the 30,000 yen range, and at least in terms of specifications, there is no complaint about cost performance, and it seems that it is quite popular in the SIM free market.
So, this time I tried to summarize the evaluation and reputation seen on the net by users who are actually using this Redmi Note 10 Pro.
Evaluation and reputation summary of Redmi Note 10 Pro
Good points of Redmi Note 10 Pro
- Luxury appearance and design that does not seem to be in the 30,000 yen range
- Macro shooting is pretty good and fun
- The image quality of the front camera is very beautiful
- When it comes to display quality, it’s not inferior to high-end models.
- The movement of the 120Hz organic EL display is quite smooth
Even if it is driven at 120Hz, the battery does not deteriorate significantly
- Battery life is perfect, 1.5 times more than the previous model
- Compatible with GPS “MICHIBIKI”
- High resolution compatible, sound quality from speakers is very good
Bad points of Redmi Note 10 Pro
- Sometimes it gets stiff when switching games or screens
- Not suitable for music games (frequent sound deviations)
- Noise is very noticeable when shooting at night or indoors in the dark
- Anyway, I can’t expect to shoot in the dark
- Shutter speed is delayed by one tempo
In 100 million pixel mode, it may freeze after shooting.
- In some cases, 12MP mode has sharper image quality.
Weak image stabilization
- Not compatible with FeliCa / Osaifu
- When I use the camera, the battery drains sharply (due to the 108MP sensor?)
Bug reports, etc.
There are no bug reports like this for Redmi Note 10 Pro so far.
Redmi Note 10 Pro Evaluation Summary
I’m a little worriedIt is reported that the operation may be stuttering or symptoms such as pre-freeze may occur for a machine equipped with SD732G... This may be due to lack of software tuning, but it is not often seen on other SD700 series machines.
As for the camera of interest, there was a mixture of positive evaluations and negative ones.Evaluation is divided according to the model used beforepattern.
The camera performance of this Redmi Note 10 Pro is impressive for users who said that the model they used before is also in the midrange of the same price range.
On the other hand, if you used a high-end model before, most of the impressions are that the image quality is still lower than that of a relatively old high-end model.
Also, it was highly convincing to know the performance of the camera of the same model sensuously.“A level that is not necessary for a point-and-shoot of 20,000 to 30,000 yen”something like.
In other words, although it is better not to expect excessive camera image quality, it seems that there is not much difficulty at the level that general users normally use.
On the other hand, it is said that it costs about 35,000 yen with SD732G + 6GB RAM installed.Even if the price is deducted from the camera performance, it is still the strongest model in COSPAIt can be said that this is a model that will satisfy anyone who says that the camera performance is “moderate”.
Source: Android Next