Along with the usual HUAWEI P50, they also presented the Pro version of the new flagship smartphone. The devices are very similar to each other, but there are still some important differences between them. Although not all of them are in favor of the older model.
The main camera in the HUAWEI P50 Pro is the same as in the regular P50: a 50 megapixel module with optical image stabilization. Together with it, a 40-megapixel monochrome sensor is used. Televik has a resolution of 64 megapixels and supports only 3.5x optical zoom, but the maximum digital is 100x. The ultra-wide-angle camera in both smartphones is the same – at 13 megapixels. The shooting algorithms in the models are identical.
The screen in HUAWEI P50 Pro is curved on the sides and has a diagonal of 6.6 inches with a resolution of 2700×1228 pixels and a refresh rate of 120 Hz. Different processors are used depending on the amount of memory in the smartphone. So, in the 8 + 128 GB version, the Snapdragon 888 is installed, in the 8 + 256 GB and 8 + 512 GB versions, there can be Snapdragon 888 or Kirin 9000, and in the top version with 12 + 512 GB only Kirin 9000 is provided. In all configurations there is no support fifth generation networks.
Specifications HUAWEI P50 Pro:
- Display: OLED, 6.6 “, 2700×1228, 120 Hz
- Chipset: Snapdragon 888 4G or Kirin 9000 4G
- Memory: 8 + 128 GB, 8 + 256 GB, 12 + 512 GB microSD support up to 256 GB
- Main camera: 50 MP (f / 1.8, OIS) + 40 MP (monochrome sensor) + 13 MP (ultra-wide angle) + 64 MP (3.5x optical zoom, OIS)
- Front camera: 13 MP
- Battery: 4360mAh, 66W wired charging, 50W wireless charging
- Security: in-screen fingerprint scanner
- OS: HarmonyOS 2.0
- Audio: stereo speakers
- NFC: yes
- Connector: USB Type-C (USB 3.1)
- Optional: IP68 water resistant
In China, the HUAWEI P50 Pro will go on sale on August 12th for $ 927 for the 8 + 128GB version. Modifications for 8 + 256 GB, 8 + 512 GB and 12 + 512 GB will cost $ 1004, $ 1159 and $ 1236, respectively.